Wednesday, May 23, 2012

165: After Workout Sweat

Here's the deal: I go to the gym, change into workout clothes, workout, shower, dry off, change back into work clothes and as soon as I get to the train station I'm sweating just as hard as when I was working out!

What gives?

Is my body just so far in the red that it feels like super fly TNT? I tried taking cold showers and they don't work. Mostly because I get used to them after a short while. Should I go in the sauna? Does that help this process? How do I stop sweating like a jerk? I look like a mad man on the subway platform.

Anyway, had a stressful day at work. Ate a chipotle burrito with steak (mistake, going with carnitas or barbacoa next time) and brown rice. Breakfast was shredded Mimi wheats and soy milk. I need more soy milk. Tonight, dinners gonna be a shit show because Aysha wants to celebrate being doing with finals.

No comments: