Tuesday, May 29, 2012

159: Citifield

Went to the doctor today. I'm scheduled to have a deviated septum fixed. That shit is on! I'm pumped. My septum is leaning towards the left in the front and to the right in the back so it's like a fun house mirror in my face there. Looking forward to the surgery.

Tonight I went out to Citifield and just enjoyed the ballpark in a way I haven't been able to do before. I went right after work and just toured the entire place at my own pace. I found a Mr. Met hat I could live with and ate some wonderful fatty food.

 I kinda love this shirt. It's ugly and amazon all at the same time
 A few years ago NY had cows painted in different artistic ways all over the city. I think the Mets just got the memo and painted a pig in orange and blue.
 Dwight The Great? That's the headline? Eh, either way I believe I owned that issue.
 I miss the orange, blue, green and red seats of Shea Stadium. I especially miss that red. I lived up there as a kid.
 My favorite Met. Olerud will never get the respect he deserves. Classy dude.
 This is signed by Buckner! Fuckin great.
 It got a little dusty in the Mets museum when I saw this plaque.
 I owned this yearbook and used to leaf through it all the time.
 I got to high 5 and fist bump Mr. Met today. It was a good day.
 I kinda want a whole set of these and of the beer glasses, but then I'll never get a girlfriend.
 I got the Keith burger with a little guacamole in there. There's a lot of flavor going on in there. The meat patty itself isn't great but everything around it makes up for it. I wish I could get the meat from Shake Shack on here.
 They need to stick this signage in the front of the stadium. The useless "Let's Go Mets" in blue is silly and embarrassing.
 View from Shea Bridge
 How great is this view rights here?
 View from the Pepsi Porch. Kinda fun but also kinda rowdy.
 This is a fun little beer that I would like to try again! It's lemony and honey flavored.
 Me, all humid and sweaty looking
I aspire to look like this guy.

No comments: