Monday, May 7, 2012

181...


In 181 days I will be running in my 3rd marathon. 3rd! This will be second time running in the NYC Marathon. How did this happen exactly? Before 2010 I never ran more than 5 miles on purpose. I was never on track in high school or college. In the next 181 days I will chronicle the highs and the lows of my quest to finish my 3rd marathon in three years. Along the way we'll look back at how I got here and what I learned from my previous marathons and life in general. I'll also take note of my weight, health and document everything I eat until November 4th.


Food:

Trader Joes Organic Mango Passion Granola cereal with Silk Milk
2 cups of coffee with Coffeemate French Vanilla creamer

Chipotle burrito with brown rice, black beans, barbacoa, salsa, corn and cheese
Bag of Utz Fat Free Pretzels

Trader Joes Falafel on a pita with hummus and olives

Weight: 184 lbs

No comments: