Wednesday, May 9, 2012

179

All this talk about running 26.2 miles and I haven't even started jogging! That ends today! Even though I listen to music when I run I manage to think about a whole assortment of things while training. Most of the time it's, "Do I have to poop? No? Great" During long runs and marathons I'm thinking about anything and everything.  I mean that. I think about everything: sex, movies, food, friends, break-ups, my parents, school, my lack of schooling, what I want to eat next, my old pets, my cat, my next vacation, the list is endless.

A lot of serious runners scoff at people who listen to music. To them I say, Go fuck yourself.

Food:

Trader Joe Blueberry instant oatmeal (160 calories)
2 cups of coffee with Coffeemate creamer

Turkey and ham sandwich with provolone and mustard on a roll.
Watermelon
San Pellegrino Lemon beverage (150 calories)

No comments: