Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Blog a Day...

I'm a very clumsy individual. I don't often remember the basic tasks for a normal day. It's as if I really would lose my head if it wasn't attached. I need to write more. To write more I need to remember to write more. It's not that I just automatically remember to write something every single day without fail. How do people do that? I mean I write down things all the time for work, but for pleasure? Never. That's not true. I usually do remember to write, but it's at THE most inopportune times. Like when I'm on the subway I think often, "I should write about movies that are better in the theatre than at home. I really believe there is a difference."

Rubbish, I know. Pure shit. Who doesn't have that thought? But, that is what goes through my mind. It pisses me off. Why can I remember during idle minutes on the subway yet forget when I'm home staring at my Mac? I know I'm addicted to the internet, but limiting my writing is where I draw the line.

I'm throwing the gauntlet down. That is how that expression goes, right?

I would like to write a blog a day until...well let's say a month. I do hope it's for longer than that, but I hae noticed I do quit on ideas after a month or so. So that's the goal. One blog eery day for a month. Of course there may be some days I can't make it to the comput- eh, who am I kidding.

No comments: